- - Facility
- Bloomington, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance. Generous PTO and paid holidays. Employer 401(k) matching program of up to 6% of annual compensation. Employee discounts on wine and merchandise. Access to Oliver Winery's Live Well wellness program and We Give donations program.
Oliver Winery is seeking a full-time Maintenance Coordinator to join our quality-driven Facility team. This key staff member assists the Facility Manager with projects and scheduled maintenance, and is responsible for reporting within the Winery's computerized maintenance management system (CMMS). The ideal candidate for this position brings demonstrated experience in maintenance coordination and scheduling, has strong organization and communication skills, is familiar with maintenance terminology, and is process-oriented. The Maintenance Coordinator is self-motivated, organized and takes ownership in their responsibilities. This staff member reports directly to the Facility Manager.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurately generates and monitors PMs and work orders in a timely manner.
- Creates and closes work orders from winery requests, following established processes.
- Monitors outstanding work orders and coordinates with department heads.
- Manages assets & equipment in software; adds new assets and PMs as needed.
- Manages & organizes spare parts inventories; conducts inventory audits.
- Works with suppliers to order spare parts and non-stock repair parts.
- Assists in modifying and developing improved processes for onboarding equipment, defining PMs, and filling out work orders.
- Updates and improves PMs with clear instructions and parts lists (BOMs).
- Manages reports through CMMS for efficiency, labor, costs, and reliability.
- Maintains the high standards of the Oliver Winery Customer Experience as it relates to building cleanliness, maintenance, functionality, and safety.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of coursework and work history.
- 4+ years of related experience in one or more of the following areas: maintenance coordination, scheduling, and ordering.
- Familiar with maintenance terminology & parts.
- Ability to successfully and clearly communicate with staff to create work orders.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software and creating reports/charts from data or CMMS.
- Efficient data entry and typing skills.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and be able to be insured on company vehicles.
- Ability to repeatedly lift 40+ lbs. and walk, stand, lift and bend for up to 9 hours per day.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Due to the nature of our business, must be at least 21 years of age.
SUCCESS FACTORS/JOB COMPETENCIES:
- Strong organization skills; process & schedule oriented.
- Ability to perform tasks with thoughtful attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate positively and effectively with varying departments and personnel.
- Takes ownership of responsibilities, including meeting deadlines for PMs, repairs and projects.
- Ability to interact well with customers and vendors, as well as fellow employees and winery managers.
- Self-motivated to maintain and improve quality and efficiency standards.
- Ability to accept direction and constructive criticism from others.
- Seeks new knowledge and experiences to enhance value as Oliver Winery employee.
In addition, all successful winery employees are able to:
- Be thoughtfully engaged and do your best work. Every day.
- Use your attitude and effort to contribute to a positive work environment
- Model the winery values: Respect People, Expect Quality, Think Differently, Get Stuff Done.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT: This position may have to spend long hours sitting at a computer. There may be visual or ergonomic strain due to computer use. It also requires extended periods of concentration and focus. This is also a physical job that may require periods of standing, walking, lifting, climbing ladders and steps, and occasionally operating machinery. This position may occasionally be exposed to wet or humid conditions as well as hot/cold conditions.
Typical Schedule: Typical schedule is Monday-Friday with occasional overtime/weekend work.
Core Values of Oliver Winery:
- Respect People. Respect others in your interactions with fellow staff, customers, suppliers, and all you meet in conducting winery business. Listen as much as you talk. Be respectful, friendly, and dependable.
- Expect Quality. Quality matters. Expect the best from yourself and fellow staff. Do your job with pride and attention to detail.
- Think Differently. Be curious and creative. Seek out ways to improve our products, our brand, our service, and our facility.
- Get Stuff Done. Make smart decisions and deliver results. See solutions, not roadblocks. Execute great ideas with urgency.
Employee Benefits & Perks:
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and supplemental benefit packages.
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Employer 401(k) matching program of up to 6% of annual compensation.
- Paid training and meetings. Opportunities for professional development.
- Access to our award-winning Live Well wellness program featuring fitness reimbursements, charitable giving matches, and education on topics including financial health, physical wellbeing, and more.
- Generous employee discount on wine, food and merchandise.
We strongly recommend you upload a cover letter along with your resume.
For more information about working at Oliver Winery, check us out on Glassdoor!
This document is confidential and contains proprietary information and intellectual property of Oliver Winery, Inc. Disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this document and the information contained therein is strictly prohibited. © 2021 OLIVER WINERY & VINEYARDS, BLOOMINGTON, IN 47404 | OLIVER IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF OLIVER WINE COMPANY, INC.